Exerpeutic LX905 Training Cycle with Computer and Heart Pulse Sensors
The Exerpeutic LX905 Indoor Training cycle or cycling bike is a great way to get a cardiovascular fitness workout just like you would on a regular road bike.
• FREE SHIPPING
• FREE 5-YEAR EXTENDED LIMITED WARRANTY
The Exerpeutic LX905 Indoor Training cycle or cycling bike is a great way to get a cardiovascular fitness workout just like you would on a regular road bike. If you want a more challenging workout than a typical exercise bike, then the LX905 is the cycling bike for you. Most indoor training cycles do not come with a computer. The Exerpeutic LX905 not only has a computer monitor, it also provides heat pulse readout capability so you can stay in your target heart rate zone at all times. And there is more! The extra wide frame construction will provide superior stability even when you increase your pedaling pace and take your workout to another level.
- Up to 275 lbs of extended user weight capacity
- Easy dial tension adjustment for a more challenging workout
- An easy to read LCD display that indicates distance, calories burned, scan, RPM, elapsed time, speed and heart pulse monitoring.
- Solid 3 piece silent and smooth crank system
- ‘Precision Drive’ 2 way direct pedaling
- Computer reads out your heart pulse to enable you to stay in your Target Heart Rate Zone
- Utilizing direct drive, there is double direction pedaling capability as well as the capability to stand on pedals to simulate uphill biking
- Transport wheels provide for easy relocation
- Cast iron chrome flywheel weighs 40lbs and is smooth and consistent when pedaling
- 4 way seat adjustment. The cushioned ergonomic seat will adjust forward/backward and up/down
- Standard bike water bottle holder included
- Recommended user height range is 5’2” to 6’3”
- Soft foam covered handle bars which adjust 13” up and down for different riding positions
- Chain driven to simulate road bike exercise.
- Top down emergency braking system included to instantly stop the flywheel
- Aluminum alloy pedals with secure Toe Cages and adjustable safety straps included to help get that extra forward leg thrust.
- Some assembly required
- All batteries included
PRODUCT SET UP DIMENSIONS: 47” L x 22” W x 50” H
SET UP PRODUCT WEIGHT: 112 lbs
CARTON DIMENSIONS: 44”L x 35”W x 11”H
CARTON WEIGHT: 122 lbs
WARRANTY: 1 year limited