IRONMAN Essex 990 Inversion Table
The Ironman Essex 990 is built with an exceedingly strong steel frame with a scratch resistant powder coated finish.
• FREE SHIPPING
• FREE 5-YEAR EXTENDED LIMITED WARRANTY
Out of stock
The IRONMAN Essex 990 Inversion Table is built with an exceedingly strong steel frame with a scratch resistant powder coated finish.
It has a foam vinyl covered backrest for a comfortable head and back when inverting. Extra long safety handles provide easy return to the upright position. The Essex 990 will provide excellent stress and back relief but a very affordable price.
- WEIGHT CAPACITY: User weight capacity of 275lbs
- USER HEIGHT ADJUSTMENT: 4’10” up to 6’6”
- FRAME: Heavy duty 1.5” square steel frame construction to prevent any instability when inverting
- BACKREST: ¾” soft foam for comfort when inverting
- ANKLE HOLDERS: Combination foam roller and ankle cushions to hold ankles securely and safely
- ANKLE RELEASE SYSTEM: Easy pull pin release
- INVERSION ANGLE ADJUSTMENT: Adjustable tether strap to allow for different inverting angles
- HANDLE BARS: Full loop foam covered handle bars for easy return to the upright position
Helps reduce back stress and strain by relieving pressure on the vertebrae discs and ligaments. Can reduce fatigue and relaxes the overall body. Inversion can also promote stimulation of blood circulations resulting in relief of stiff muscles. Inversion can also increase body flexibility improving athletic performance. Just 5 or 10 minutes of inversion every day can relieve lower back aches and pain due to sitting, standing or any other cause of muscle stress.
- ASSEMBLED DIMENSIONS: 46.4”L x 27”W x 57”H
- ASSEMBLED WEIGHT: 55lbs
- CARTON DIMENSIONS: 54”L x 29.6”W x 7.2”H
- CARTON WEIGHT: 63.8lbs
- ORIGIN: China